Software only available in English and in the US
With the AQURE TC VasQlar software solution for the TCM400 monitor, you can get a quick and detailed overview of your transcutaneous oxygen measurement sessions for wound care and vascular diagnostics.
In a few easy steps, you can transfer and analyze data generated on the TCM400 monitor during oxygen measurement sessions in wound healing evaluation before, during and after hyperbaric oxygen treatment.
With this additional information, you can assess the wound healing and evaluate the potential impact of hyperbaric treatment.
Import your data, compare measurements and generate reports
Using a USB stick or a serial cable, you can import your tcpO2 measurement data from the TCM400 monitor in a few easy steps.
Seamless integration with the TCM400 monitor:
- Quickly import data from the TCM400 monitor via serial cable or USB stick
- Display “events” generated from the TCM400 monitor
- Automatically capture absolute tcpO2 values in a chart
- Import picture of sensors placement or document sensors placement directly on a picture or on a drawing from the preloaded library
- Compare and document two measurement sessions to understand the impact of the treatment
Generate and customize patient reports:
- Add the hospital header and logo
- Select only the information important to your facility for reporting
- Save the patient report as a PDF
- Share the report directly by email or send it to the Patient Data Management System
- Start preparing the report before or during the measurement session
Using straight-forward menus and a clear overview, the AQURE TC VasQlar software gives you valuable insights into the patient’s microcirculatory status.
System requirements for running the AQURE TC VasQlar software
To run the AQURE TC VasQlar software with the TCM400 monitor, you need a PC running Windows 7 or Windows 8 with .NET 4.0 framework or higher installed.
The TCM400 monitor should run embedded software version 5.01.
Contact your Radiometer representative for more information.