Sepsis is a very serious medical condition that presents a considerable diagnostic challenge to emergency department and intensive care clinicians.
Since 2015, Radiometer has supported Global Sepsis Alliance, a non-profit organization of more than 100 organizations with the mission to provide global leadership, increase awareness, and reduce the worldwide burden of sepsis.
This year, Radiometer is proud to support 2022 World Sepsis Congress Spotlight, hosted by Global Sepsis Alliance. 2022 World Sepsis Congress Spotlight will be held online on April 27 from 3:00AM – 1:30PM (ET). The Congress—this year running on the theme “Novel Therapeutic and Diagnostic Approaches for COVID-19 and Sepsis”—brings insights from 40 international leading experts. They’ll be discussing state-of-the-art bacterial and viral sepsis knowledge, new innovative methods of diagnosis and risk assessment, cutting-edge treatment modalities, and more.
2022 World Sepsis Congress Spotlight is a global forum for healthcare authorities, non-governmental organizations, policymakers, clinical scientists, researchers, and other stakeholders. We invite you to register now to gain new insights and knowledge on sepsis.
The Congress covers 8 distinctive and highly relevant sessions:
- Session 1 Could Enhanced Pathogen Diagnostics Change Sepsis Management?
- Session 2 Biomarkers in the Diagnosis and Management of Sepsis and COVID-19
- Session 3 Panel: Knowledge from COVID-19 to Improve Sepsis Care and Vice Versa
- Session 4 How to Make the Most of Existing and Frugal Technologies
- Session 5 Antibiotics and Antivirals – How to Improve Efficacy and to Minimize Harm
- Session 6 Update on Adjunctive Sepsis and COVID-19 Therapies
- Session 7 Pro-Con: Are Personalized Interventions in Sepsis Even Possible?
- Session 8 Innovations in Quality Improvement Strategies in All Settings Join us and register now. Together, let’s raise awareness and join the fight against sepsis.
Whatever comes next, we make sure life comes first. Radiometer develops, manufactures, and markets solutions for blood sampling, blood gas analysis, transcutaneous monitoring, immunoassay testing, and related IT management systems. Today, Radiometer products and solutions are used in hospitals, clinics, and laboratories in over 130 countries, providing information on critical parameters in acute care diagnostics.
Through connected solutions, expert knowledge, and trusted partnership, we help health care professionals make diagnostic decisions to improve patient care.