Non-invasive, continuous trending
More than 18 million Americans, newborns to geriatric, suffer from some type of sleep disorder*. Professionals agree, monitoring CO2 during sleep provides essential information about the patient’s ventilatory status, and should be a part of all sleep studies.
As opposed to end-tidal procedures, Radiometer offers a variety of non-invasive sensors measuring tcpCO2, tcpO2 and SpO2 values gently and in real time, improving the effectiveness of diagnosis and treatment.
Radiometer transcutaneous monitor benefits:
- Non-invasive; the comforting power of a gentle touch
- Easily applied on various sites such as thorax, forearm, or earlobe
- Offers a variety of sensors measuring tcpCO2, tcpO2 & SpO2
- Continuous real-time trending, simultaneous viewing
- Compatible with polysomnographs & patient management systems
- Ideal for monitoring neonatal & pediatric patients
- Units are portable & have battery backup power